Kilmodan Church was built in 1783 and named after the early Celtic saint St Modan. The church is notable for having three separate entrances, each leading to its own gallery. Legend has it that the church was designed in such a way in order that the three local Campbell families from Glendaruel, Ormidale and Colintraive could speak to God without having to speak to each other!
The graveyard houses a fine selection of carved stones from the 14th and 15th centuries. Both the church and graveyard are always open.